Orthodontics is a branch of dentistry that specializes in making sure that the teeth are aligned in order to get a perfect relation between the top and the bottom dental arches, taking in to account the molars, canines and incisors.
This task is performed by an orthodontist that, after finishing his Odontology studies, under goes a Master degree with the goal of achieving there quested knowl edge to be able to modify the whole occlusion and face bones.
Some reasons to take an Orthodontics Treatment
- Improve your smile and facial appearance.
- Prevent tooth decay by correcting areas where plaque can be easily build up.
- Improve the profile in patients with protruding teeth.
- Improve joint disorders (sounds at the ears level).
- Guide jaws growth (patients with protuberant lower jaw).
- Prepare the teeth to welcome prosthetics and dental implants.